Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful for Family!












Thanksgiving was really fun! We got together with Patricks family over at his oldest brothers house (Bobbi)! The food was great, hanging out with the family and spending time with them was really fun! I love spending time with family, they are so fun! Especially hanging out with the nephews and nieces! Me and Patrick fit in better hanging out with the kids I think! hehe! You can never get enough of them. I'm so grateful for Pats side of the family, they always just treat me like one of them and they're so fun to be with! I'm so thankful for my side as well they're so fun and I missed them on thanksgiving but luckily we made it just in time to see all the nieces and nephew and say hi to them all and I was so appreciative of Pat for letting us get to go over there! Unfortunatley I didn't get any pictures of my family but next year we will! Love You All!!



No comments: