Monday, February 23, 2009

We Love You Grandma B!





Well My Grandma B and Aunt Rhonda got to come and visit us for a week just last week and I am so glad we got to spend the time with them like we got too! I love my Grandma she is such a special lady and she has been struggling with ALS for the past couple years well today we just found out that she has passed away. I'm so saddened by this, i'm brokenhearted because I wish I could have spent more time with her. But I know she is in a better place and she is whole again which makes me so happy! I love her and miss her so much!

3 comments:

easleyfamily said...

So sorry Marci, and for your whole family. Your grandma was a good lady, but she is whole again and so happy. Hang in there. We're thinking of you and the fam!

Shondel said...

i am so sorry for your loss, i will keep your family in my prayers.

Julie said...

Awe! Marci you are so cute! I am glad to now know you have a blog:)