Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dinner with Grandpa and Betty!



So for Grandpas's and Betty's one year anniversary and Mine and Patrick's one year anniversary we decided to make it a double date right in the middle of each other's they got married March 28th and we got married April 4th exactly one week apart! We decided to go to Red Lobster and have some dinner! It was alot of fun! Grandpa and Betty are two of our favorite people and they act like they're teenagers in love! They're so cute and we love being around them! We invited my Mom and Dad to come fortunately my mom was able to come but unfortunately my dad got called out at the last second but we still had a very fun time! Thank You Grandpa, Betty and Mom for such a good night!

3 comments:

easleyfamily said...

Ohhh, I miss them so much! You guys are so lucky you live so close! Two cute couples if you ask me :) Give grandpa and Betty giant hugs and kisses from us!

Shondel said...

congratulations on your 1 year!

Anonymous said...

You and your hubby just seem so happy together! I love it! :)

Also- I updated the reunion blog! I don't know if you've seen it yet. Check it out! :) And let me know if you can make it! :)
-Jenna Heinrich Corry