Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cheap Trick, Poison and Def Leppard!!!

































So I got Patrick tickets to the Cheap Trick, Poison and Def Leppard Concert in Salt Lake for his birthday way back in June! It was sooo much fun and my irst big concert i've been to. Grady and Missy went along with Missy's sister and her husband and her brother and his date Mckenzie who is actually Pat and Grady's cousin that drove up with Missy and Grady, our seats were on the same row but down a little ways from them no one was actually sitting in two of the seats next to them so we ended up moving to sit next to them! It was alot of fun and I thought it was a great concert! I think Patrick quite liked it himself! Happy Late Birthday Sweetie Poo, hope you enjoyed it!



5 comments:

Angie and Kyle said...

What a great birthday gift! Looks like you guys had such a fun time!

Nic said...

Hey!! We were there, too. Did you enjoy the "other" show? The one where the fans were getting more and more drunk as the evening went on? Pretty funny!!

easleyfamily said...

I WAS THERE TOO!!!! SWEET! so much fun huh???

Danielle Little said...

I am so jealous!! Terrific pics! You guys are so funny with your face pulling and hand signs. Looks like it was a good time!!! I'm sneaking up with you next time! ;)

Kimi said...

You just tell Pat that quote is totally fetch! I am going to print it out on cutesy paper and frame it. :)