Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Many Faces of Graham!





































































Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen! I just can't get enough of him, especially the cuddling! He's got his Mom and Dad wrapped around his sweet little finger! I forgot to mention in my last post that he was born August 5th at 6:04 A.M. and weighed in at a whopping 7 lbs 15 ounces and was 19 inches long! What a cutie! They had to take him away right after into NICU to be put on oxygen for 6 or 7 hours since he sucked in to much fluid but it all went very smoothly besides that little bump. He's growing so dang fast and time flies by wayyyy to fast, but we're having lots of fun and we love our little man!









4 comments:

Kimi said...

He is adorable. You guys do good work! Such a cutie. Does he look more like you or Pat. That last grumpy face is definitely Whitlock but I'm not sure hehe

easleyfamily said...

Oh my goodness Marci...he is SO cute! Congrats on this beautiful addition to your family! I am so happy for you!

Julie said...

He is so sweet Marci! I love that baby skin, you can tell he has perfect skin!

Mandy said...

he is so cute:) haha I love the bath pictures- oh I'm jealous he is so cute! You guys are going to be such good parents