Monday, November 12, 2012

Guess who turned 2!








Graham turned 2 on August 5th, just a week after we had Rozlyn! It was so fun to be able to take him to McDonald's and  get his favorite "fries" in a kids meal and then we went to the park and played and played until we started melting into the wood chips than we went and got some ice-cream! The next day on Sunday we had all the family over for root beet floats and cup cakes Graham got soooo spoiled by all the family and LOVED everything he got! It was so fun to watch him get so into the present opening and everything this year, can't wait until next year "really we can" I don't want them growing up to fast! But Birthday's are always so fun! We love our Graham so much, he has so much personality and is ALWAYS making us laugh! I love his hugs and kisses, his smiles and laughs, I love the way he says please to everything he wants so it makes it almost impossible to say no! I love how he still loves to put his hand down my shirt so he can rub the lace part of my graments "this can get a bit embarrasing"! I love everything about my sweet, tough, happy, playful, boy! He's so fun! Love you Graham!!!

3 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

bliss' said...

What sweet children and cute I might add! I love your little family!

Mandy said...

yeah!!! I was so excited to see you post again! I cant believe he is two and you now have two kiddies!! They are so adorable! I can still picture you walking up and down the stairs st the bank trying to speed up your delivery with him:) haha- Ive been trying to call you but it hasnt been working through your home phone- give me a call when you get a chance:) great pics!