Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crazy Bus, Crazy People, Crazy Full Moon!



So the other night there was this amazing full moon coming up over the mountains! It was so pretty I wish it would be like that every night! I think full moons have kind of a crazy effect on people because me and Patrick got a little hyper and crazy that night, but we also had a good day in Enterprise so that could have been it too! tee hee! The other day i was driving down bluff street and I saw this awsome bus!!! It was so old school! This is the best picture I could get of it while driving! Not to safe of me but you gotta admit I got talent while driving! I wish I could have gotten a better picture, it was just so retro, kind of takes you back to a different time!

2 comments:

Shondel said...

that sounds so fun! enjoy that alone time with you and your hubby. you cant get that back after you have kids! haha well you can, but the fun times away are short and sweet.

Anonymous said...

Marc,

You are so funny! You daredevil you!!:)