Thursday, October 2, 2008

1/2 Year Mark!!!





I can't believe it's already been a whole wopping 6months on Saturday!!! It's flown by so fast! We've been so busy we've hardly noticed! We're still loving married life, it's a blast! I get to be with my very best friend forever! We're just taking each day as it comes! Patrick got me a puppy for our 6 months also! His name is Rex and he's such a cutie pie! Until we get home from work and see allll the messes he makes in the bathroom, but he's definitly worth it! Him and Lady get along very well! It's so fun to watch them play, even though Lady sometimes just ignores him because he has so much puppy energy! Well I will post pictures of him as soon as I get them!

3 comments:

Shondel said...

wow! your engagements turned out beautiful! congrats on your 6 month anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Marc,
I love your pictures!!! They did a great job!! Happy 6th month anniversary! You are doing awesome at blogging!! Keep up the fun posts!

Anonymous said...

Your wedding pictures turn out amazing!

Jason