Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Little Rex!





So this is our little man! He is so stinkin cute! W names him T-Wrex, him and Lady girl get along really well, she has to put him in his spot sometimes but she's so good with him! Yesterday was his first day staying outside allll day and he loved it! He was so worn out that by the time we brought him inside he didnt care that he had to be locked up in the bathroom he just crashed on his pillow! He hated car rides which you can see on his facial expression in the top picture! But he LOVES the vents in are house, he'll just go in are bedroom and lay right on top of it, epecially when the air is on. I can definitly say i'm looking forward to when he can stay outside at night and all day so I don't have to keep mopping are bathroom floor everyday after work! hee hee! He's worth it though, he's such a cutie! Thank You Pat!!!

3 comments:

My Full Time Everyday Life said...

I WANT YOUR LITTLE REX!!! AND SO DOES THE GIRLS!

Ashlee said...

He is soooo cute! I love him! I hope you can come up this weekend, I would love to see you. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun little puppy!! The kids had a ball with him! When you guys are in town you should bring the dogs to the dog park with us and Bella. He is so huggable and loveable!! Anytime you need a babysitter just remember who your official babysitter is!!:)