Friday, November 7, 2008








So yesterday I got all my sisters together so we could get a picture with all of us since we haven't been able to do that for awhile! They turned out so great! My sisters are so dang photogenic! I just want them to know how much I appreciate them! They're such huge blessings in my life! I love to be around them and doing things with them! Especially our girls nights or girl lunches, we always have a blast and laugh the whole time! They're so great, I hope they know that! The next pictures are of Brookie and her two adorable kids, Gabrielle and Lydia! Aren't they they prettiest little girls yo've ever seen!? I love you girls!


3 comments:

Shondel said...

nobody called ME for this photo shoot! hehe just joking. what cute pictures, they are priceless. you are all beautiful.

Shondel said...

ps. are you guys on bluff street?! ahahaha is that why marci's face is blushing? jk. i bet there was a lot of honking. fun

easleyfamily said...

You're all gorgeous! Love the pix and all of you!