Monday, November 17, 2008

Tis' The Season!






Well this is a little late because we put our christmas tree up two sundays ago! I know I know it's a little bit early but it's not like you get to enjoy your christmas tree all year round so you might as well put it up a little earlier so you can enjoy it a little longer, right!? So we had a fun night of listening to The Forgotton Carols, Amy Grants christmas cd and NOW thats what I call christmas! It was a new experience since it's mine and Pat's first christmas being married! We're so excited for the holidays and all the joy and happiness that comes with it! I'm even excited for the weather!

4 comments:

Angie and Kyle said...

marci I so relate with you! We put our Christmas up early too. I couldn't wait any longer! haha I really think having it be your first christmas together makes it a little more magical :)

Melissa said...

marci- hey! it's melissa webb (goodman).. i found your blog through shondel's! your blog is adorable! congrats on being married! good to see you! my blog is webbbabies.blogspot.com but you need to email me with your email address so i can add you if you want! nursemissy09@yahoo.com tell erin hi for me!

My Full Time Everyday Life said...

IS THAT THE MUG I GOT YOU LAST YEAR?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tree!!! It looks a little bit familiar.:) Love the mugs. Where did you get them? You guys look so cozy and cute!!