Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Look At Us Grow!













Ok, I always post the pictures backwards, sorry! These pictures start from 20 weeks up to 26 weeks! I know there's a huge change from the first picture compared to the last! My last doctors appointment I gained 10 lbs in one month! Anyway we're getting super excited for Denny G. to get here! I'm dreading June and July though! Pat and I took are pups for a walk last Sunday and I thought I was going to die I was so hot and it was like 80 degrees outside! So I know it might be a hard summer but well worth it! Just thought I should update on our whereabouts!


1 comment:

Shondel said...

SO freaking cute. i loved this post. your little belly is adoreable. cant wait to see pics of your little guy. i assume "denny" is after your dad?? thats so great.