Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Christmas Morning!









We had a great Christmas morning! I couldn't ask for a better one! We always have so much fun together and surprising each other! I can't wait until next year especially since we'll have someone else with us as well! We went to my families for breakfast and it was so yummy! Then we went and saw Pat's side of the family and got to give the little boys are presents along with Tay Bug! I love to see there reactions! Then we went back to my families house and let all of them open there presents wich was way fun since we got to tell them are good news as well, I did have a picture of my dad holding are gift up to him but I don't have it saved to m computer at work anymore! Anyways we had lots of fun and couldn't ask for better families!

No comments: