Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bailey's Thanksgiving



















We had Thanksgiving with my family this year, and it was fun if not a little chaotic, which is nothing new in are family! Everyone works different shift at the purgatory, dispatch and Harmons so everyone was in and out all day but it was still fun and relaxing with lots of yummy food again! I think the kids have so much fun together they don't even realize anyones missing! My mom did an awsome job with organizing everything and making sure veryone had an assighnment! Andrea brought Texas Roadhouse rolls with honey butter, and we have a rolled turkey wich was actually pretty good! We are very non traditional famil which makes it fun! I made the red cabbage, brooke made the sweet potatoe casserole, danielle was in charge of the dixie salad and I can't remember what Erin was in charge of "sorry air" But it all turned out fantastic! I'm so thankful for thanksgiving and for all the wonderful time I got to spend with my wonderful family!!!


No comments: