Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009!







































We spent Christmas Eve up in Enterprise, it was soooo much fun! I don't think I could hvae asked for a better Christmas! We got everything we wanted and needed and more! And we especially had a good time with the families! I'm so glad the little boys got to come down and spend this special time with us! I can't wait to see them again! We also had a big announcement for are families! We're Pregnant! WOo HoO! We're very excited to welcome this little one into our family! This has been the highlight of our christmas! We're due sometime the end of July or beginning of August! We'll fine out for sure next month along with if it's a boy or girl! W're super excited about that since Pat's side of the family has all nephews and one niece and he has all brothers, and my side has all nieces and one nephew and I have all sisters! So we will be thrilled with whatever we get! We've been discussing names like crazy and have a few names in mind, i'll post on that later on though! Hope all is well with everyone and I hope everyones 2010 is going as well as are's!!!






No comments: